Reopening May 9th, 2020
d’Anelli Bridal has always, and is continuing to keep a clean, healthy environment for our staff and customers. However, we need to take extra precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here is what we are doing to keep you and our staff safe:
- Strictly by appointment only BOOK HERE (alterations and inspections please call)
- Cleaning/disinfecting after every appointment
- Closing our waiting area (please wait in your car)
- Limiting the number of guest with each appointment (bridal 3 guests and alterations 1 guest)
- Fewer appointments, with more spacing in between
- Wearing masks (know that we are smiling and happy to see you!)
- Limiting the number of staff in store
- Hand sanitizer in every room and at the front entry
- Offering curb side pick- ups and virtual appointments
- Brainstorming daily to come up with creative, special and individualized experiences for our brides!
Here is what we need from you:
- Bridal appointments bring only 3 guests (if you need to have more than 3 guests please call for information on VIP appointments) Alterations is 1 guest only.
- Call us when you arrive for your appointment. You may be asked to wait in your car and we will call/text when we are ready for you
- You and your guest must wear a mask
- Wash or sanitize your hands when you enter and before trying on
- Social distance, at least 6 feet (watch for markers on the floor)
- Reschedule if you are not feeling well or have been in contact with anyone who is sick (we do not have a cancellation fee)
Thank you for your kindness, understanding and patience as we learn how to manage these new ways.
We can’t wait to see you! ❤️